Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year!

I am happy to see 2009 go! My mom's sickness and passing totally consumed my emotions and thoughts all year and I must say that I was not looking forward to the holidays at all. It was a rough year for my family but thankfully the holidays went better than expected as I tried and for the most part succeeded in looking at the holidays through the eyes of my children. When the clock struck midnight on New Year's though, all the emotions and thoughts of 2009 rushed back at me. Thankfully, they were feelings and emotions that I had already dealt with so that made it easier to deal with.

As 2010 begins, I look to it as a new beginning. I have 2 albums planned for this year - a new latin solo album and an english rock album with my as yet to be formed band. I know that my angel mom is by me and supporting me now in my endeavors more than ever and that gives me inspiration, confidence and motivation. I'm looking forward to 2010. :)

No comments: