Monday, April 12, 2010

Big news coming! Sign up for my mailing list!

Big news coming and you can hear about it first only through my mailing list! Along with that you'll get exclusive news on upcoming fan chats! =D

Sign up for my record company's mailing list! By subscribing to the WCR (World Conquest Records) Newsletter you will be able to get all the latest info, updates, sales, tour info, etc. of mine right to your e-mail! I hope to have your support as a member of the mailing list. You'll get a monthly newsletter where you will learn all the latest news/updates on me and other WCR music artists including releases, events, sales, etc.

Your support is very appreciated and I hope you will enjoy reading the newsletter.

World Conquest Records Privacy Policy: All data placed anywhere on our website is strictly confidential and used for stated purposes only. We do not sell, rent or share our customer/visitor information.

The sign-up form is quick and will take you less than a minute to fill out :)

Join the Mailing List now at -

No comments: