Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Voice finale, the winner is...

Tonight was The Voice finale and it was a really good show filled with cool performances (some ok, some good and some great). The final 2 came down to a contrast of styles with Javier Colon against Dia Frampton. Javier's inclusion in one of the early The Voice commercials was what got my interest in the show early on. I saw this guy doing this amazing version of a Cyndi Lauper song and thought wow, this guy is really talented. I have to see this guy and hear more. Dia's style and voice is also really interesting but IMO the easy winner was Javier. Indeed, Javier became the first The Voice winner but I suspect that we'll be seeing and hearing lots from a bunch of these contestants. The Voice's season was real short but it was very good and I'm already looking forward to the next season of it!

No comments: