Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year's blog resolution

New Year, time for a resolution... although I have some personal ones, I'll share my big resolution for this blog. My resolution is (drum roll) to blog more in 2011! Between MySpace, Twitter and Facebook, I've been so much in contact with you all that I have neglected my blog :(

I must say that I do a lot of thoughts, etc. on Twitter so if you've been following me there then you've probably been keeping up well with me. BUT this allows me more than 140 characters per posting so I'll expand my thoughts on here more this year. :D

So besides all those other sites where you can read more about me and hear from me, you'll have lots more on this blog to read in 2011! With everything I have planned for this year with my music, there'll be plenty of blogging from me in here this year! Hope you enjoy them all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: