Wednesday, February 16, 2011

American Idol - Hollywood week - group night

Tonight we got the always interesting group round where we got to see how some people act and interact with others. Not always pretty. Here are my notes on tonight:

Tiffany Rios was arrogant with her solo and then was desperate to find group afterwards. I would like to think she learned a lesson but I don't know, she doesn't seem the type to admit mistakes. Not good.

Ashley Sullivan quits then is talked back into continuing. How can you try out for Idol, make it this far and then even think about quitting? Getting that far is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you have to make the most of it and not fold up under the pressure.

Jacee Badeuax was thrown out of his group but found a group with kind-hearted Brett Loewenstern. I was happy to see them in the same group. I didn't buy Clint Jun Gamboa's reason for ejecting Jacee from the group. Not one bit. :/

I was very disappointed by Jordan Dorsey's diva behavior and quitting on his team without any remorse. I know its a competition but it says a lot about him. :/

I can't believe Paris Tassin is out. She totally blew her part. :(

No comments: