Friday, September 30, 2011

My new album "El Camino Espiritual" is now available!

Dreamers y sonadores!

My new album "El Camino Espiritual" is out today! You can go right now and order it at www.worldconquestrecords.com I'm so excited to share my new music with you all. I want to thank you all, for all your support and patience over the past several years. Even though I had delays that couldn't be helped, you all stuck with me and I actually saw my fan base grow! An artist can't ask for more than that! So, thank you. I hope you enjoy my new album. I share a lot of emotions and personal thoughts in this album. It is by far my most personal album to date which says a lot since I write and sing from a very emotional place. I hope you see and feel my spiritual journey through my songs and I hope that if you are going through your own spiritual journey that my songs can help you.

No comments: