Monday, September 26, 2011

Terra Nova - dinosaurs + Spielberg = happy me!

Tonight was the debut of Terra Nova and I really liked it! I'm a big dinosaur fan and I just love watching dinosaur related movies and shows. When I was young, I wanted to be a fossil hunter. I used to read lots of books on dinosaurs. In recent years, the dinosaur field has really exploded with new discoveries and I've tried to keep up with it. Yup, I'm a dinosaur nerd! Proud of it too!

I really loved the first 2 Jurassic Park movies and liked the dinos in the 3rd one. The books were really good. I hear there's a new Jurassic Park movie in the works, looking forward to that. So, when I heard Spielberg was involved with Terra Nova, I was there and wasn't disappointed. The human characters are pretty good too! ;)

No comments: