Thursday, May 12, 2011

American Idol - another Idol goes home

James & Scotty opened up the show doing the Brad Paisley / Keith Urban duet "Start a band". I love this song but I didn't like this much.

Haley & Lauren did Miranda Lambert's "Gunpowder & lead". They both sounded great.

Lauren named the first Idol in the top 3!

Lady Gaga video performance while the Idols watched which was rather lame. Enrique Iglesias performed "Dirty dancer" & "I like it". Jordin Sparks did her new song "I am woman". Great performance! The slimmed down Jordin looked great (not that she didn't look great before) and rocked it! We saw the video premiere of Steven Tyler new single "It feels so good".

Haley is in!! She's had the hardest road to the Top 3. I'm so happy for her!!!

Scotty in, James out. James went out singing. I respect that he flew the flag for rock/metal and flew it proudly. I will be following him in the future.

No comments: