Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday. I don't watch much football. At least not as much as I watch wrestling, baseball, Nascar or MMA but I do watch the Superbowl.

But first the day begins with the Animal Planet's Puppybowl! Watched it with my girls and had fun making tweets about it. Lol.

I must confess that I watch the SuperBowl more for the commercials & halftime performances.

So here are my thoughts on that:
Sasha Baron Cohen's movie trailer for "The Dictator" was funny!
OH MY GOD... AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! 'Nuff said!
The Doritos commercials were all entertaining.
Madonna's halftime performance showed she's still got it! She looked and sounded great. The bleachers dance was cool! Great song choices and I loved the big ending!

A good night of TV was capped off with the Giants winning the SuperBowl! Congrats to Big Blue!

No comments: