Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Voice - Results night for Team Adam & Team CeeLo

Jessie J. opened the show with her hit single "Domino". I like this song a lot but thought that live it wasn't as good. The sound production sounded a bit off.

For Team Adam- America saved Mathai, Tony Lucca and Pip.
Kim Yarbrough, Katrina Parker and Karla Davis must sing for Adam's lone save.

For Team Cee Lo- America saved Juliet Simms, Jamar Rogers and James Massone.
Cheesa, Tony Vincent and Erin Martin must sing for Cee Lo's lone vote.

Team Adam members sang for their save.
Kim Yarbrough sang "Spotlight". Sounded good but she probably should've done a ballad to show off her vocals better.

Karla Davis sang "I can't make you love me". Another of my all-time favorite songs. If you really want to hear a great version of this song, you should check out George Michael's version. She was better than last night but still didn't show a big range.

Katrina Parker sang "Don't speak". Not very good.

Blake liked Katrina. Xtina liked Katrina. Cee Lo liked Katrina. Adam saved Katrina.

Next up were Team CeeLo members singing for their save.
Tony Vincent sang "Sweet Dreams". It was a weird hybrid Manson-Lennox version. Didn't convince me.

Cheesa sang "All by myself". Very good song choice. Went for it and reached it! Great!

Erin Martin sang "Your song". I love this song. She looked great but her voice is just too quirky for my tastes.

Adam ranted about them finally doing well, he liked Cheesa. Blake liked Cheesa. Xtina liked Cheesa. Cee Lo saved Cheesa.

I think the save choices for Adam and CeeLo were pretty obvious. Good show.

No comments: