Monday, April 30, 2012

The Voice Semi Finals

Competition time, all the remaining team members would be singing tonight for America's votes.

Got right to it. For Team Adam- Tony Lucca sang "How do you like me now?" Very good. Didn't expect it to be so good.

For Team Blake- Erin Willet sang "Without you" by David Guetta. Interesting song choice. Very pitchy. Sounded like she couldn't hear herself.

For Team Xtina- Chris Mann sang "Ave Maria". Amazing song choice, as soon as I heard he was going to sing this song I was dying to hear it. It was as excellent as I thought it would be. I found it really cool to see opera represented on a vocal talent show.

For Team Cee Lo- Jamar Rogers sang "If you don't know me by now". Was good, very hip. Just seems over-confident which is a turn off to me.

Team Adam and Team Cee Lo performed.

For Team Blake- Jermaine Paul sang "Open Arms" by Journey. Very good.

For Team Adam- Katrina Parker sang "Killing me softly" by The Fugees. Pretty good.

Blake performed.

For Team Xtina- Lindsey Pavao sang "Skinny love" by Bon Iver. Really good. Her best performance yet! This is the performance of hers that totally won me over.

Team Xtina and Team Blake sang "Edge of glory" by Lady Gaga.

For Team Cee Lo- Juliet Simms sang "This is a man's world" by James Brown. Interesting song choice. She totally rocked it!She ended the show on a very strong note and as a lasting impression going into the voting period.

Can't wait to see the results fo America's votes tomorrow!

No comments: