Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Voice results night

The show began with last night's eliminations and the judges thoughts regarding their decisions. I still don't agree with their decisions even after hearing their explanations but the show goes on.

The Wanted performed.

Team Xtina up - Chris, Ashley and Lindsey were up to find out America's vote. Xtina once again defended her decision to vote off Jessie Campbell. Boo! America saved Chris Mann which was great to see. Ashley and Lindsey had to perform later to see who Xtina would save tonight.

Team Blake up- Jermaine, Erin and RaeLynn were up to find out America's vote. America saved Jermaine. Good vote by America. RaeLynn and Erin had to perform later for Blake's vote/save.

Ashley sang "You and I". Loved her look. Very good performance, she sounded good.

Lindsey sang "Please don't go". Looked great. Really liked this performance.

Justin Bieber was on the show to world premiere a clip from his new video. For all the hype I was expecting the whole video, not just some teaser clip. the clip was cool but still, the whole video would've been better to see.

Elimination time. Ashley and Lindsey came up to hear Xtina's decision. Xtina eliminated Ashley. I really liked Ashley so I wasn't happy to see her go but she's still learning in a lot of ways and Lindsey really stepped it up. I hope to hear lots more from Ashley in the near future.

Erin sang "Proud Mary". Sounded good.

RaeLynn sang "If I die young". Sounded good but her voice was too affected for the song which is what the some of the coaches said and I agreed with.

Elimination time. Erin and RaeLynn came up to hear Blake's decision. Although I felt Eric did much better, I thought Blake would stick with the country girl RaeLynn that he had been championing throughout the show. But I was pleasantly surprised that Blake made the proper decision based on how they sang tonight and eliminated RaeLynn. She's made a lot of fans with country music's elite so I expect to hear lots more from her in the future.

Good decisions from the coaches tonight! They redeemed themselves tonight. Good show!

No comments: